my wife's birthday and celebrates the birthday usually last a week and sometimes more.
I remembered that I had 7 birthday last year, and has received a gift a day until his birthday.
This year, they wanted an MP3 player and I decided to buy for them, but I felt he deserved a reward for their hard work in school.
It 'was a surprise for her, and I devoted a trip to Suntec to buy it. I only said that if I asked thePhone
It should be a surprise. The emotion will be there if I had said that the purpose of the trip before.
Many believe that sparks off after the wedding. I beg to differ. I prefer a transformation of sparks can be seen, do even better.
After marriage, there is an additional role as a man. There is an increased sense of commitment to take very good care of my wife, and every day I'm happy to see them.
Every month Isurprise her with a bouquet of flowers. It need not be expensive.
It 's the thought that counts.
And 'trying to make that day special normal.
My wife knows I like to drink jasmine tea. I remembered after a hard day, she gave me a bottle, he told me that he bought for me.
The effort seems to have magically disappeared just because of this act of kindness.
As you can see, the surprises that do not relate toequivalent to lavish gifts such as diamond rings or bags of Louis Vuitton.
Even a gentle massage from your spouse on your tired body can return home in a comfortable way. Again, can not meet the high standards of professional masseurs. But once again, is the act of care and affection from someone you love.
A good start for a couple is to understand the needs and desires of your spouse.
For example, there is a need, not want every day for lunch. And 'some of what we should doDaily life.
A request for some fancy restaurant to eat will be considered a form of luxury, and can something that your spouse desire.
This allows you sensitive to the needs and desires of your spouse. And you can meet in any way you surely one of the many ways to get more romantic sparks to your life after the wedding to take are.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น