วันอังคารที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Blondiscrimination

Binge-purge to lose weight, the nature of his great hot, blonde and light I think it is easy for the whole day Little Bit Extension mascara lipstick Everythings good and the cosmos are my favorite drink, and with tits like these, I thought, acidity head high, he needs everything he can not Svelt Heres my secret forever to melt pounds to ensure that all meals are consumed by someone else and then replace them w / Red Bull cocaine oxycontin benefits for your brain to the pain. OMFG LOL U Go Girl nerdy canThe hell with tits like these who needs magic? You're just jealous, and I care Someday Ill marry a millionaire and if you are already then maybe Ill marry her stepfather and stepmother and your out in the woods and then eat all the bread crumbs in a large load of carbohydrate before I suck with the Liposuction, which is gold and paid only for your life insurance Gucci Prada Dolce shame my team I do not need, Friends Like You Cuz you're the duck and theyreThe swan and Id cut my wrists for Louis Vuitton. Do not leave me, I do not recommend that theres something, you probably know, during sleep, if I was drugged and then inseminated with your sperm and your unconscious body, he moved to Las Vegas, and we have no wedding bride so ill he gets all the flour. But you have so quid pro quo. Squid does not know.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoC7YTVxKMg&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น