วันเสาร์ที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

tailsxcosmo - Keep Your Hands Off My Girl

Song: Keep Your Hands Off My Girl Singer: Good Charlotte Song Credits: Letter Kills credits * Band: Radio Up * * (the credits in the video are wrong, sorry), I heard the song and I wanted to have this video with this music. Have fun and make your comments, please! Lyrics: The Way You Move, the way you lead me to be on the other side of the room, Dior handbags, and you got your Chanel, You wear Louis Vuitton, HG and YSL Now I have what you need, I had I had DCMA knuckles hanging from my neckChain, I got a model 26, but remains in place, I have a curve shirt neatly, tucked inside my life. [Chorus:] and the record keeps playing the same old song, The hipster keeps attack on me all night, say "Aha, ahha" Keep your hands off my girl Keep your hands off my girl, say "Aha, ahha ", but the disc is still playing the same old song, they say," Aha, ahha "Keep your hands off my girl Keep your hands off my girl. Now she sweating my friends and my shoes hurricaneShe likes the records I spin, but for Adam Barton tattoos, but can not say "What's Up," which is what he does, is just hit the other side of the room I AMC tattooed on my hand I have a Black Wall Street black veil. [Chorus:] and the record keeps playing the same old song, The hipster keeps attack on me all night, say "Aha, ahha", [Keep Your Hands Off My Girl found www.completealbumlyrics. com Keep] hands off my girl Keep your hands off myGirl ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtNWtoIe4UE&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น