วันพุธที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Glee Gold Digger

Glee Gold Digger. Here are the lyrics ~ You take my money and I need Yeah, Oooh Triflin friend "is indeed a kind of gold mine in time for me (Dig me money) Now I'm not sayin 'it finder' s Gold (When I'm in need), but it is not broke broken spirit Messin (give me money) Now I'm not sayin 'she a gold digger ain (if I need), but' t No Messin broken broken spirit ( I have to go) Get down girl, go 'head down (I leave) Get down girl, go' head down(I leave to the left) down girl go head get down (I) Get down girl, go 'by bomb Cutie met in a beauty salon with a baby Louis Vuitton under her head under her arm She said I can give you can say, I tell ya charm away from me like a rock girl, she says a swarm can ya charm and ya arm but I'm lookin 'for, you see them? (Now that we have seen Haven) (You give me money) Now I'm not saying 'she a gold digger (When I'm in need), but it is not broken broken spirit Messin (give me money)Now I'm not saying, 'he broke a gold digger (When I'm in need), but not broken spirit and Messina (gotta go) Get down girl, go' head down (gotta go) Get down girl, go ' let your head down (I) Get the girl, go 'head down (gotta go) go head girl get off '18 years, 18 years has been a yo' kids, you have someone paying for 18 years I 'child support for one of his sons his mom car cradle child knows is greater than his, you see on TV every Sunday Win...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhXzjj6ZnDc&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น